Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Golden Slave Collar

I adore the youngsters of the beautiful mind,
beautiful souls who can gaze into the expanse
beyond the clutter and banality recognizing the 
glorious deception of the golden slave collar.

There are the other youngsters, confused, self-hating,
rapid to erase their history and heritage, traitors
to their ancestors, aiding and abetting the subtle
enemy who has long mastered the art of infiltration. 

I love the first, the children I would have wanted
to have. Even I learn from them despite the gulf
in age.  To have been so brave and poised at 22 to 
29.  Lift the true banner of humanity out of the ashes.

But to the compromising youngsters, the appeasers
who lust after and sleep with the enemy, my pity
stretches longer than the world's vast rivers. The 
golden slave collar is being prepared for your throats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews